January 9, 2009

Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Dopy and the other three I can't remember

We had a discipline taklimat today. It was pretty funny, especially when Pn C took over the mic and started speaking so frankly I couldn't help but smuggle a giggle here and there. Trishi wanted the taklimat to be over a.s.a.p., she didn't want to miss another add maths lesson. Neither did I, we only have two periods (if I'm not mistaken) of add maths a week. And thats one of the toughest subjects! And we only get about two hours with our teacher? Even so, one of the add maths period is an alternative with bio. :\


Mr Cheah was hilarious! He came into the class and already the girls couldn't stop laughing. We weren't making fun of him or anything. We just found it funny how he zoomed so fast, and how after every step of an equation he'd go, "Okay ah? Everyone understand, ah?" But he doesn't wait for an answer, :) he just continues teaching. Which is pretty cool ya' know? He doesn't waste any time, and he expects us to understand. It keeps us like, on our toes cos we really can't afford to miss out on anything in add maths.

Physics is starting to look more humane now. I think our class is really starting to warm up to each other. The usual, when the KD goes, "4SC please lower down your voices!" and if that didn't make much of an impact to the noise in class, then you know they've settled down and everyones not very shy anymore. Either that or I really don't know how to get a class to quiet down. :) 

We had the first PRS meeting of 2009. Talked about curriculum registration and Friendship Week. I can't wait to help out for friendship week. :) I also can't wait for next week and the week after. Koko gets active by the week after the next, and this year I want to have fun instead of just whine about having to go to classes. So I'll make the best out of my koko clubs this year, I hope I can.

The drama workshop was fun. Mainly we did vocal exercises and learned how to project our voices. I'm really excited about the production :) Can't wait till we're told what the drama or the plot is. Pn Hamimah says there'll be dances and singing as well. I joined to dance, actually :) So I'm pretty siked about that. 

Physics was aweeeesssoome. I was a little sleepy at the beginning of tuition, but towards the end, it got really really interesting. Mr Yeoh (our tuition teacher) had presentation slides all ready to go and everything. He made the lesson like a story, you can't help but want to listen. Jing Wei, Abigail, Kim K, Namisha, Farah Jee and someone I met from Fatin's after PMR party (sorry, name escapes me :X) was there too :)

After tuition I accompanied Jean to her ballet lesson. Stopped by at CAMPAP to buy my reference books. I especially needed to get my agama reference book. I think my jawi reading has improved, but I still read very very very slowly. So to get my agama homework done, it takes hooouuurss. So I figured I'll use the text book to practice reading and the reference book to get my homework done. Yeah, I'm not hesitant to admit I can't read jawi. But I am trying, and I hope to be able to read fluently by the end of form 4. :) pleaseee oh pleeeassee.

Watching Jean and her four other ballet classmates in their lesson got the green monster waking up in me. I remember, waaay before I started primary school, my mom brought me to a ballet studio for me to see if I wanted to join. We've already bought the shoes and leotards and ballet tights and all but in the end I said no to ballet and yes to piano. I don't regret taking piano lessons, but oh how I wish I took up ballet as well.

Buuuuut nevermind. :) Maybe my sister can teach me a thing or two about ballet.


0 comments: