January 6, 2009

Change for ... well, for more eyebags :)

Hah . kidding.


Add Maths tuition was fun, I was really really excited about it. Yay for me Jing Wei is in the same class, despite being tweeny bit intimidated by her amaaazing maths skillz, I like sitting next to her in maths :) She'd glance at my workbook a few times, and she'd point out answers she didn't think was so and we'd discuss the question. 

Unsurprisingly, she'd get it right, duhh. I'd stick to my answer like UHU glue, it takes quite some time for me to get what she's trying to point out. But so far the mistakes I make in my work are all causes of me not grasping what the question wants, so I'm not very very very very worried about AddMaths ... yet. If Lat was there she'd probably be saying, "Numero Uno" (but in German) so many times we'd get sick of it :P love you, Lat.

So now the only tuition I'm still anticipating would be Physics, this Friday afternoon. 

I ate the leftovers for dinner when I got home. It wasn't much, in fact, it was like 5 spoon full of rice. We didn't want leftovers to take up the space in the refrigerator. I had it with the tom yam soup my mom made for dinner. I like my tom yam soups more sour than spicy, mathematically, a ratio of 3:1. And my mom gets it perfectly every time. 

Every since Gina went home, the house seemed way too big to handle and laundry are impossible to finish. But my mom and I got used to it, now it's like a walk in the park, except the grass seem a little prickly at times, but it's not like we're drowning or anything. My daily routine have changed, no drastic changes, just tweaks here and there. And now that the school's each period being an hour long (so that h/w can be done at school, with the guidance of our teachers), chores at home are easier to handle.

If I can finish my homework at school, by the time I get home, I'll have time for revision, the chores and stuff I want to do. Dishes take about five minutes, so after dinner, I can iron while my mom cleans up the dining room. I'll be done by 10pm, so after I can just chill with the family instead of worry about undone homework. We have a housekeeper that comes the the house for the vacuuming and the moping thrice a week ... soo everything's going well. :) Hoorah! 

Anyway ... 

I have yet to clean up my room :) And my stuff aren't scattered ONLY in my room. Guests don't see the mess I make all around the house because I cover them up pretty good :) But daddy helped me move all my stuff/mess from all over the house downstairs (well, atleasy the ones he found) to one room. So tomorrow I'll have to get my room sorted out so that the mess downstairs can move into the room by tomorrow.

It's half past twelve. Sleeping any later than one in the morning, I'll face the consequence of showing up late in school. That's not something you wanna do if you're trying to not have Pn Mary call out your name with .. The Tone. :) Nahh, she's cool. Besides, being on time for school for the whole year is on my 2009 resolution. :)

Goo'nigh, peep. 

0 comments: