January 14, 2009

Hoo hoo hoo HOO!

School was interesting. 


Can't go into detail. I have tons of homework waiting and I'm leaving for piano class in like fifteen minutes. To summarize ...

  • Had a discussion about this years debate team :) Am very very very excited. 
  • Megan, Trisher and Lydiya gave me a crash course on courses and syllabus(s) during Physics class
That was the main highlight of the day, I guess.

Anywayy! I've picked the three pieces I'll be playing for my grade 8 piano practical examination next year. So right now the sweating starts. I think around october or november, blood starts to come in. And then the pain would be around February or March next year :)

Yeah I don't know what I'm talking about either. ON THE PLUS SIDE, alot of people updated their blog! I like reading blogs just as much as I like writing one. tootle-loo!

0 comments: