January 25, 2009

Talk about a new look.

I cut my fringe! :D

It wasn't exactly how I imagined it to be, but I'm pretty much okay with it. Didn't get to go to Bangsar cos I completely forgotten about my 5pm physics tuition in SS2, so daddy brought me somewhere at SeaPark. When the lady there snipped my hair off, I was about to shriek and ask if it I could glue it back, or make it seem like nothing was chopped off. :\ I had to keep reminding myself, no regrets. no regrets.

And there was none! :D I'll post up a picture when I can. I'm in Penang right now, celebrating CNY with my mothers side of the family. So far its been really fun. I just came back form a bbq at my grandma's place with my cousins. I havent laughed-so-hard-till-it-felt-like-an-ab-exercise. :)

Reactions to The Fringe :)

When I walked into Physics tuition
Abigail : you know, when you opened the door, I asked 'who's the new girl." hahahaa.

When Aizat saw Sean and myself at the food court in KLCC
Aizat : .... mm ... doesnt work on you la. :) lol *but at the end of the day he said it looked okay okay.

This one's one of the bests reactions so far :D lol

Aizat, Sean, Tariq and Alan were at the food court having their breakfast-lunch meal. When Alan went to get his food, I joined the boys but sat one table behind. When Alan sat down, he didn't notice. Okay, fine . BUT, Aizat pointed at me and Alan turned around, looked at me and said...

Alan : Who's that?

HAH :D

I got positive feedback from QAASIM, though. They really comforted me about my haircut, I was beginning to feel like cutting my hair was a majorly major mistake. So shaaank you, you guyyysss! :D

Before rehearsal started.
Mae : *while linking arms with Inka* HI KELVIN!

Kelvin : O.o who are you?

Inka and Mae laughs uncontrollably.

Now this was mid-rehearsal
Mae : *pulls fringe back*

Amelia : MAE!

Mae : *puts down fringe

Amelia : No Mae ):

Mae : *pulls fringe back*

Amelia : MAE!

Mae : *puts down fringe*

Amelia : No mae ):

0 comments: