January 5, 2009

Hello hello, ju-ju-juniors.

I was on the second shift to help out at the form 1's orientation today. Was on the same shift as Lat and Maryam so I wasn't as nervous as I could be without them there. 


So it was fun! :) It was my first time. I remember when I first came into school and the PRS ran one of the orientation days. During my year, Fairuz and Yasmin Lane were one of the few PRS's that did the orientation. 

While the form1's were sorting out their text books, the PRS were just waiting in front of the hall till they got everything sorted out. I was fiddling with the microphone, then I asked Lat if it was turned on. So she said "Hello" into the mic . After that she went on a silent strike cos she thought she sounded like a boy. lol. 

The both of us talked to Irena while we waited ... still still Latifah was on her silent strike. 

I didn't receive my school text books as I was in the hall ... so I'll have to wait till tomorrow. After school Lat and I got ourselves yam ice cream ! :D Weird thing was, on our way out of the canteen, we saw a total of three chocolate ice scream scoops on the floor. ): Such a waste of good ice cream.

I'll be going for my first ever Add Maths tuition tonight. Wish me luck, people. :)

Tootle-loo! and ciaaaoo


0 comments: