January 16, 2009

Physics tuition was the bomb :)

I sat next to Abigail ... who chose to sit right in front, lol. Which kind of worried me cos the last time I sat in front during physics, I was sooo close to dozing off. And the teacher was like a foot away from me. 


But our teacher couldn't make it for the lesson. His car broke down somewhere at a toll near Klang, I think. The mechanics managed to reach Mr. Yeoh's car at around 6.30pm ... our class was supposed to begin at 5pm. LOL. The class ends at 7.15pm so we all knew Mr. Yeoh wouldnt make it in time, so did Uncle Chan. So uncle Chan let us either stay in the air conditioned room, or ring up our parents.

Jing Wei, Abigail, Kim K, Namisha and I talked talked talked and talked some more. There was a lot of laughing as well. :) And that people, was what made physics tuition the bomb. :)

Karangan tuition was .. scary. I didn't expect the teacher to be as strict as he is .. but he is very strict. Which is good in the sense that I won't dare slack off, but it also means I can't wind down until about 9.30pm. Like, I can't relax until the clock strikes half past nine.

So ANYWAY! :) After tuition, mummy brought us to kayu to have a light dinner - sister was hungry. After the light dinner, I went to wash my hands and from the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Kim K, but I didn't say anything cos we were about to go and i wasn't even sure if it was her cos she was facing the opposite direction.

BUT. I did see the guy from last years ICC. this guy was like bolt lightning during the ICC preparations, he ran around the hall, up and down, trying to get the sound system at its best. Maula and about .. three other people were there too. Sooo ... I saw Kim and people from ICC08 on the same night, at the same place! :) cool.

See you at school! :)

0 comments: