January 26, 2009

Home Sweet (sweet sweet sweet!) Home

The family will be driving home to KL today. :) A 3 hour car ride with my battery-dead iPod and sister who insists on sleeping on my lap. Bring it on. :)

CNY was relatively good :) The want to visit the mall was forgotten.

Chinese New Year lunch was with a talk with Auntie Grace, Uncle Kee, Cherrie and my mum about future studies -.- That didn't bore me too much cos I really am clueless about studies after high school. So, yay for the future-studies-conversation!! I couldn't help but giggle a little when in the midst of our serious conversation, my grandmother came out from the kithcen and went, "KAIII FAAANN!!" :D it means .. well I dont know .. i think it means "open rice". :D no la. Means we can start eating.




I've missed two weeks of ballroom class. One was due to the class being replaced on Sunday, and I couldn't go cos I had rehearsal. Second was because of the CNY holidays. ): I have yet to buy the shoes, though. But seeing as how tight the shoe has to be ... maybe I'll wait a little longer :D. Naww I'm pretty excited about the pinch-y shoes, and ... blisters.

Watching Chinese game shows on tv reminded me of the diabolo. I used to play it when I was eleven or twelve, I think. After std 6 the diabolo stayed in the store room and has been forgotten of ever since. Maybe I'll let it come out for a nice 5 minutes of fresh air :) And chuck it back in when I get tired. :P nyeeh



The family visited Ace and Don who're also here in Penang for their CNY celebrations. We went to pantai merdeka and had one of the best laksa's I've tasted. :) LOL Laksa at the beach. How often do you hear of that? But no, thats not the only thing they had.

There was ice kacang at the beach as well! :D

Better be packing. I'm getting weird stares from the lobby people again. :)

tootle-oo! :D

0 comments: