January 16, 2009

One more time ! :)

Classes were as usual. Add Maths is starting to make more sense now. :) hooorah.


We had the sports house meeting today. Green house had their meeting in the cantee ( -.- wtf ). But I don't blame anyone in particular, if it's gonna be like that, it's gonna be like that. Nominations and the voting thing went okay. It was a little messy though ..

Okay fine .. 'messy' isn't the correct word. I'd say 'official' is more like it. Back when we were form one (2006), eventhough we only voted for the afternoon session committee board, it felt so exciting, so official. From President, to the vice, secretary so on so on. This year .. we didn't so much as vote for our president, it was more like picked from last years committee. No offense to this years green house pres, in fact, I would've voted for her anyway. 

When we were to vote for our prez, the teacher just said, "Okay, who was last years naib presiden?" Ofcourse it would make sense if we did it that way, but it felt so ... informal. :\ WHERE ARE THE WORDS?! :( But if we're going to do it like that every year, if thats how its supposed to work, then personally, I think the excitement of the sports house's first meeting just isn't there anymore. I know it's time consuming, but it pumps up the spirit. And spirit is what's most important when it comes to sports houses. Well, at least I think so.

Don't get me wrong. I'm ecstatic about our this year's sports house prez, I honestly think she's gonna do a wonderful job and present green house at its best. Congrats, Fiofa Najat :) woot woot to the hoot.

I'm thinking about joining senam robik this year :) hahah. But being in the march is also very very exciting. Ah you know what, I'll stick to marching. Can't wait for merentas desa :) 

0 comments: