January 29, 2009

Jokerhahfahafa

MidValley outing with The Table was okay :) We had lunch at delicious. Food there was ... delici :) no 'ous' because .. I think the shepherds pie at Mr. Pie is better than the pie there. But a definitely lets-have-lunch-there-again-able.


Lat, Trish and I bought the hippie band thing from Diva. :D Wore it around MidValley for a bit. The thing gave me a headache, and a few 'haaa?' stares from random people in the mall, but walking with the other two, also with their hippie headband made it more comfortable. 

We went bowling at Cosmic Bowl. ): Not a good place to bowl. It's okay, I guess, in the sense of glow in the dark pins and bowling balls. But the place was too dark, the music was too blasting loud, it drained so much energy just to talk to someone. So we all ended up not talking.

I BOUGHT BLACK TIGHTS :D

Tomorrow will be heading off to Sunway for a certain someone's certain special day :D I can't wait. I have jokes to tell ya'll :D :D ahhh.

And I finaaallly bought the P.S. I Love You dvd. YAYY :D I wanted The Notebook but they didn't have it so this was second in line. People say the notebook was a little better, but I'm still curious about PS I love you :D

  A little 'eehhh'-ish. But totally unexpected :)

0 comments: