February 1, 2009

I keep on searching for a way to your heart

:) It's a lyric, people. No I haven't gone gaga over some guy :) lol cheeh.


Today waaas ... rehearsal day! :D

Rehearsal was really fun :) A little tiring, but I want to have a good time with the gang during our last couple of rehearsals. The show is getting nearer = less rehearsals = less time we get to annoy each other. ):

Aizat : Xavier and all want to have dinner at Masjid Jamek. 

Mae : So are they upstairs?  (honestly I dont know why I asked)

Aizat : Yeeeaa. They're having dinner at the Masjid Jamek upstairs.

Mae : O.o They have a masjid jamek in KLCC?! *looks at Krystle for enlightening 

Krystle : Nooooooo! :D aahahha.


aiyo.

This post is half-ly a mark of the end of the 2009 CNY holidays. Back to school tomorrow !!

yay :\ i can't wait. 

0 comments: