February 13, 2009

Megan and Trisher ...

Doodz, I know I told you to read my blog, cos during one of the lessons we were goofing off, I had a really cool idea. And I wanted to put it up in my blog but then now I've forgotten what the cool idea was. ): Sorry


Oh and thank you thank you thank yous to Trisher, Abigail and Su Ann for helping me bring 500 apples up to the PRS room. Abigail could carry one box (of about 140 apples) by herself up the stairs O.o After the first box Trisher and I carried together, walking down the stairs was already so susah.

PJK was fun. The Mulan phase hasn't worn off yet, and I'm sort of hoping it'll stay a little longer cos I find it handy to even just hum the tunes of the songs when I'm bored or when something gets me down. Lydiya, Megan, Trisher and I were doing our very own (very very badly executed) parody of Make a Man Outta You from Mulan. Megan and I even tried the jump+kick thing. I was a long lost princess of Russia during PJK ! :D Trishi was the missing link to the Dubai throne, princess Dubai. And Su Ann was Princess Frog, the outcast cos she couldn't jump properly (we were doing hurdles during PJK :P). Hey, she called that up on herself, kay?  

We spent Civics period in the hall cleaning up for tomorrow's after-Merentas-Desa-gathering in the hall for the cheer competition thing. I vacuumed and swept CARPETED stage floor. Which was so annoying and I decided I wasn't going to be a full time housewife. Either that or the man I marry must not have a thing for carpeted floors.

I'm sorry I couldn't help out wrap the apples for Friendship Week. ): I'm sure I would've like doing all the wrapping and ribbons and sweet messages and all.

During physics class

*I was really sleepy after a long day at school, and honestly i couldn't write, talk or even listen properly*

Mae : Abby? *I asked something I've forgotten*

Abigail : Uh, no. *she answered the question and I've forgotten what it was*

Mae : .... 

Abigail : ....

Mae : ....

.........

Mae : .... Abby? Was I asking you a question just now?

Abigiail : Uh, yeaah.

Mae : Did i ask about your grandmother?

Abigail : (lost) uh .. no.

I honestly need more rest. Abby has to put up with my head jerking down every half a minute in physics tuition. But funnily enough, every half and hour before physics tuition ends, I dont ever feel sleepy. O.o heh. 

P/S: Mulans grandmother is effing cool.

Beads of Jade for beauty
You must proudly showww it
Now add a cricket, just for luck
and even you can't blow it


0 comments: