February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines.

or better yet. Happy yet-another-normal-Saturday.


Merentas Desa was okay. T'was Megan Chng's first time cross-country running with Sri Aman-ians :) 

Night Before

Mae : Mummy, tomorrow Sri Aman is holding it's cross country running thingy. So there'll be like, hundreds of Sri Amanians passing by the house.

Mum : OH really? Well, tell your friends if they want muffins they can ring the doorbell

Mae : -.-

Dad : Yeah. If they want 100 Plus, tell them to ring the doorbell.

Mae : -.- right.

I thought they were kidding. Until when I came down for breakfast this morning, mummy was baking muffins. 

To be honest I'm really very tired.

Anyway! :D Ballroom class was awesome. Although we were mostly recap-ing the steps. We had to join the 3.30pm class since 12pm couldn't work out (school replacement day). LOL. This has to be the first time I've seen a ballroom class with more guys than girls. There were 7 guys and 5 girls. 

Class ended at 4.45pm. Went straight to rehearsal at Hartamas till 7.30pm. Then debate at Tropicana till 10pm. 

I'm really tired. And I have to wake up early tomorrow. 

:) So , good night. And happy saturday.

0 comments: