February 12, 2009

A years supply of apples apples apples :)

School was okay okay lah. Our (Megan and myself) random karaoke sessions in class seemed to go from once every 2 classes to every few minutes in every single class. Todays songs were mostly from Mulan :) hah.


I wasn't as panic-y as I was yesterday I wasn't doing the debate today. Megan was more calm and collected, well she was yesterday anyway so what difference does it make lah, right?

Debate was fun. We didn't have as much time as we did yesterday, but I think todays debate was much much more smoother and more debate-ey. Iman Judin, Natasha Laveena, Trishi and Kalpanna did a great job, with this being their first time and all. They were very good.

After school, mummy, baby (well she's not a baby anymore, maybe a uhmm .. kid. Yeah.) sister went to the ticket axcess box office to buy the tickets for the 27th. Ohhh I'm very very very excited :) 


After dropping Sean and Jean off for tuition, mummy and I went to the night market and bought 500 apples for tomorrow's preparation for Friendship Week next week :)

oh and i think i'm at the -1 stage of a soar throat. :$ i hope it'll get better before the show

0 comments: