February 3, 2009

OOoh :D A Challenge

I have super-dee-duper, tons of homework piled up. 


Everything is due tomorrow. And i can't risk hoping for some free time in between classes, or if teachers don't enter, cos that rarely .. sorry .. NEVER happens.

So my last solution ..

Stay Up till tomorrow comes. 

Add Maths tuition was .. cold. Like, literally. Mrs. Cheong turned up (well, more like, down) the aircon so strong, Jing Wei, Shaheera and myself were shivering throughout tuition! I couldn't think properly cos of all the shivering.

But  ... YAY :D I could actually complete some questions our teacher gave us. The feeling of solving the questions ... wooowww :D

Okaay, homework, here I come.

  • History notes (whole of Chapter 1)
  • Physics scrapbook 
  • Add Maths exercises
  • Modern Maths exercises
  • History exercises
  • Biology worksheets
  • Agama hafazan, this one's memorizing O.o
  • Chemistry exercises
  • Chemistry notes.
I'll be up till .. till school time :D

Soo, people of 4SC. If and when you see a 5'2'' raccoon walk into your classroom, I ask of you to not shoo it away with a broom. 

0 comments: