February 28, 2009

:) The best cast party

I have sooo much to update about :D


  • Lydiya's mis-pronunciation in class :D
  • I received lollies :)
  • lol. PRS board
  • How Isaac lost his phone O.o LOL
  • Latifah's comment on Sanuja's hairstyle ;P
  • Our talk about future husbands, also in class :) I have wacky classmates.
  • ICC :D ICC ICC excitement
  • Sri Aman Idol (mainly Siti's pawness when she dances. boom boom.)
  • MALAYSIA'S INTERNATIONAL DANCE COMPETITION :D I have loooaaads to blog about this sub topic
  • Ballroom class
  • aaaaand ... DTB season 2's cast party :)
I'm wayy too tired. I have March tests next week, and frankly, I have yet to open my reference books. And even MORE the frankly-er, I'm not that worried, cos I'm having the best week and I'm not about the flush it down the drain worrying about exams.

Okay fine. I am a tweensy bit nervous about it. Buuuut whats a girl to do with a crazy weekend like this :)

P/S:  I love you guys :) soo much.

0 comments: