February 3, 2009

Joy Joy JOYYY

The eye swelling went down a bit after about 10 minutes behind the cold-gel-eye-bag-thingy we have in the fridge.

First day of school after the CNY break wasn't as bad as it could've been. Megan brought a double chocolate-ey goodness cake so that saved half the day :D Seeing The Table again saved the other half. 

Internet was down for day.  

When I got to school this morning I suddenly felt deadlines charging at me from behind. I didn't complete my biology worksheets and bio was our first subject for the day. Physics scrapbook isn't, not one bit done and over with. Chemistry notes was halfway done. My part of the 'tamadun Rom' history presentation - COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN. 

But then during Bio I remembered I finished it the night before and already packed it into my bag :) whoops. history-panic gone to waste.

Theres nothing to look forward to, this week. :( Someone mail me something? 

A jonas-licious surprise, maybe?



No?

OH OH! :D I've told mummy about the Malaysia's International Dance Competition I really really want to go watch. I brought up the venue (all the way in Genting, sometimes you'd think twice driving up to Genting for just a show), the time (8pm, again, sometimes people think twice driving up to genting at night), and the eye sore, heart pounding, jaw dropping part, the ticket prices

And she said, "Ahh, okay. I'm not too keen about driving up to Genting at night (seee?! SEE?! (: ), but okay."

So it's not a yes yes. But it's like 3/4 yes. Just the transport part, maybe daddy wouldn't mind. Thats if he's not busy (or not out of the country -.- ). :) YAYY! :D

Oh and I already told daddy. and he said, "So this is for your PMR results?"

Mae :     :)

0 comments: