February 5, 2009

There are times in class :)

Sitting next to Ms. Chng, and sometimes behind Trisher Tiew in class really gets me into the whole blur zone, sometimes.


The week really flew by fast, despite me not having anything much to look forward to. But yeah, it flew by like a ... a ... (omigod I forgot what is the pointy thing that we put people into and shoot them into space). Yeaahh, whatever that is, time flew by like that.


I have tons more homework to add on to my already-very-mount-everestly-tall-pile-of-homework. Thanks to the electrifying (yeah, it's not 'jaw dropping' anymore. There's so much, it zapped me) amount of Chemistry, Physics and Bio work sheets. Honestly, where do our teachers get all these worksheets. Maybe they have a  ....  Student Worksheet Preparation Society for the teachers.

naaah :) The teachers are awesome :) Awesome teachers. awesome awesome.

This was awhile ago, I don't know if I've already posted this up, but yeah, will do it again, I guess.

Mae : You know how when you look at something hard enough, it sort of looks different after a while?

Megan : Yeah , yeaah! :)

Trisher : ... No

Mae : Okay. look at me. And then look harder.

Trisher : *looks harder* ... OW MY EYE!


And this was during chemistry.

Mdm. Yeoh : If the boiling point is 100 degrees, the condensation point should be the opposite.

Class : ....

Mae : -100 degrees?


This was when the family and I were at Wendy's for dinner.

Daddy : Kiddos, what would you guys like to drink?

Mae : Coke.

Sean : NO. Bad for your teeth.

Mae : ... fine. 100 Plus, then.

Daddy : Okay. Sean-y?

Sean : Coke.

Mae : ... -.-


Should I start homework? ): It looks so boring. 


0 comments: