February 6, 2009

Envy and Regret

Ohhh, two of the worst feelings a girl could ever deal with.


From school, to the drama workshop at school, to physics tuition, to Jean's ballet class to accompany my little sister while she does her Fondu's and Plie's in the ballet studio, while I watch in awe ): and a slight hint of envy, I think, was spurring there as I sat OUTSIDE the studio. ):

I regret not taking up ballet. Just before Jeans class, the grade 8 class were having their class. Mygosh I couldn't stop gawking at their dancing. 


Ballet is so breathtaking :) Maybe I'll just stick to watching instead of the do-ing. I'm comfortable in the audience, anyway :) 

I have tons (of homework) to do. 

): Monday doesn't look very appealing. In fact, I'm sort of hoping I could just sleep through Monday. But we all know that ain't gonna happen.

0 comments: