February 8, 2009

Wake Up Calls :)

*On the phone this morning


Alesia : Hello?

Mae : Hey! What're you still doing in bed?! Arent you going to KLCC with Inka and all?

Alesia : Noo. 

Mae : They're not going to KLCC this morning anymore?

Alesia : Nooo.

Mae : Oh. Well but wake up la! Enjoy your mornings.

Alesia : Duwaan. I wanna sleep.

Mae : No. Wake Up. I'm calling you again in 5 minutes.

Alesia : .... I'm turning off my phone.

Mae : LOL BYE :D 

Alesia : *I think she mumbled a 'bye'*

Rehearsal was fun yesterday. Towards the end I got a little more tired than on usual rehearsal days. And now my body aches real bad ):

:) Theres rehearsal again today. I have ... 4 hours to get ready. And i have tons .. and I mean TONS of homework to get done and over with.

1 comments:

Alesia Dhana said...

LOL.. ahaha.. i was mumbling.. i said: let me sleep.. bye...