February 22, 2009

Dedicated to


The awesome people that has made my past week :)


The last day of DTB was the best :) A couple of hours before show time, the sound crew played songs from mamma mia to modern songs to those funky songs like the chicken dance song thingy. Dancing on stage with everyone was a blast :) Inka, Siti, Alesia, Amelia, Surayyn, Aila, Deanna, Alyssa, Alan, Alfin, Alfred, Kelvin ... we were on stage goofing around :)

Somewhere in the midst of us goofing on stage, the boys had the sound crew put on their music and they started doing their dancing :) 'Twas fun watching them, and then mimicking them :P

The 2 hours spent on stage somewhat felt like minutes. Soon after, Xavier (stage manager) was walking around backstage going, "5 minutes to show time!"

The last performance for Welcome to the 60's didn't go too well. My mic wasn't on so the first half of the song was .. umm .. voice-less. LOL. But again, thanks to those who comforted me backstage. QAASIM, Krystle, AMELIA, Alan (who went through the same thing on the first night), Brian, and the guy that changed my mic during intermission. lol. 

At the end of the show, after the curtain call, I looked up, looking for 4 familiar faces. 

I saw 4 people :) Yes I did. And one of those four was holing an orange piece of manila card and in my heart I said, "Ohmygod they didn't."

Yes they did :) Megan, Trisher, Trishi and Nasha made a "Go Mae!" sign on orange manila card. LOL. But again, thank you guys sooo soo soooo much for coming. It was the big shiny sticker on my 'last DTB day'. But then ofcourse, them being them, had to remind me of the Mount-Everest amount of homework I have waiting for me. 

A bunch of us went to KLCC for dinner and some Kinokuniya-ing. 

Was fun. :) very fun. 

I'll see you guys at the cast party (except for Alfred who'll be in Hong Kong ruling the latin dance floor. Good luck to you and Carmen)

0 comments: