February 17, 2009

Exhaustion

Just got back from rehearsal. 


We did the full run through today. With the lights, mikes, cues and all. 

We got to wait backstage this time. :) I like the kids (yesh, I am still categorized as one of the kids) dressing room. Wayy wayy wayyy better than the one in panggung bandaraya. The dressing room here is air conditioned, has a restroom (thank goodness, changing costumes can be tricky when you're rushing and you know the stage manager/anyone else could just swing the door open, to remind the cast to stand by for the next song).

I share a table with Alesia and Inka. I dont mind at all, cos I know I wouldn't be spending much time at the table, anyway. So why bother with my own, right?

Alfin brought his guitar today. :) I had fun singing with Alesia and Krystle while he so pro-ish-ly play familiar songs on the guitar. I also found out today, that Soon Yoon was (and maybe can still be considered is) a black belt in what I think was tae kwon do, and he can also play the guitar. Wow.

And yes. Amelia and I are still in to the whole sticker thing. In fact, just before rehearsal, I bought 3 different sets of stickers :) 

0 comments: