February 15, 2009

Here I come - again

This is the week DanSing Thru Broadway will stage what it's been rehearsing for the past few months. And I'm very very excited.


Last week we had this secret admirer thing, for the sake of February the 14th. 

So this morning I asked for daddy to drop me off somewhere and get the person I drew out of the hat a present. lol, yeah, typical Mae to wait for the last minute. I had no clue what to get, but in the end I got him an apple (yeah, sometimes I wonder why do I find all these apples) and colored pens. :\ LOL. The colored pens were because I noticed he used lots of them for notes, so why not get him more? And the apple, was an inside 'joke' between him, tariq, sean and myself.

I didn't sign my name in the card though. But he figured out at the end. LOL 

I wasn't feeling very .. upbeat this morning. So I bought myself two packs of Harry Potter IV stickers, hopefully it'll cheer me up a little. AND IT DID! :D Krystle and Amelia were there when I opened my stickers. And 5 minutes later the three of us are sitting down with colored pens (and tons of it. Amelia collects them, apparently) and stickers. 

:) 

I liked today. I want to get the best time before it ends. and it dont want it to ):

0 comments: