February 11, 2009

Suddenly it doesn't seem so bad

I didn't manage to finish up my speech (I didn't even start) the night before, so I had to do it in between classes or when teachers werent teaching. Megan was on the same boat. 

During chemistry, which is the last period before the debate with the form 5's, I couldn't find 2 cue cards I prepared. I got really really nervous, cos honestly without those cue cards I think all the members in the house listening to the debate would hear , " ....... " from me.

Just before we were about to leave for lunch, I ran to the class just to check if I left it there. And it wasn't ): And then I heard, from outside the class ..

Megan : Mae! You're leaving a trail

Mae : (in my head) *trail of whaat?!*

and then i see megan picking up two pieces of paper. :) OH the joy when i found out the two papers were the missing cue cards.

oh the stupidity when I found out it was in my pocket the whole time, and when I ran, the cue cards slipped outta my pocket, leaving a trail of cue cards behind me like the bread crumbs the two little kids from that nursery story left when they got lost or something.



The debate practice today was .. well I think it went okay. Although my speech was a complete and utter mess, at the end of the speech I realized I literally blabbed away my 8 minutes. Megan and Latifah did it well, though. Like, honestly. I was such a mess.

Hopefully second time will be better.

If I get a second chance lah.

Piano class was cool. I've finalized the three pieces I'll be playing for my grd8 examination.

  • Sonata in D minor
  • Retrato De Alfredo Gobbi
  • Allegro Con Brio
:)yessh

I can already tell this saturday is gonna be a very tiring day..

  • Merentas Desa, I'm thinking it'll end at around 11am (I'm hoping it does).
  • Ballroom Class 12pm-1pm (I'm also hoping class is still on despite the school replacement thingy
  • DTB rehearsal 2.30pm - 5pm 
  • 7pm - 11pm Homework homework homework. 
How is you're saturday looking ?


0 comments: