February 25, 2009

Hua Mulan

I was just watching Mulan on Disney ): And yes, it still gets to me. I still get goosebumps whenever I watch Mulan. 



I love how Mulans dad says in the end, "The greatest honor of all, is having you for a daughter."

:) Oh and the grandmother is cool too. And duhh, not forgetting our Captain Li Shang :D :D :D :D omg cheesy smille.

After Mulan I watched Wizards :D

Justin : After dinner, you're gonna go upstairs, shower and change into your pajamas.

Max : Yeah. But can I take a shower in my pajamas.

Justin : If you take a shower in your pajamas, your pajamas are gonna get wet and if you get in bed, your bed will be wet. Everything will be all wet. 

Max : Yeah but if my pajamas is wet, and my bed is wet, and if everything is wet. Are they really wet? Like, if you're in a swimming pool and everything is wet, you're not really wet.

Justin : ..... Yes. It is.


Oh I love the lines they get in Wizards :D 

0 comments: