February 24, 2009

O.o homework stampede

Back to school after 6 days. 


While I waited in line outside class (after the 6 days I've been absent from school, I sort of forgotten about the whole wait-outside-class-for-your-teacher thing), I felt like I still wasn't in the mood for school. But darling classmates of 4SC made half of the day much better. The other half was debate and getting to see my close friends again. 

I have soooo much to catch up on. ALOT of reasoning out with the teachers, deadlines I've already missed, Oral tests, homework homework and more homework, notes, and especially LESSONS I've missed throughout the week. :) Hopefully I'll catch up sooner than later. OH and not forgetting our March tests are next week and I haven't done any studying. dang it.

I'm having second thoughts about the whole pure-science class thing. I love the subjects we learn, they're interesting, but its the workload that gets to me. And sometimes I wonder if I even am going to be pursuing a career in the doctoring / engineering field.  

Maybe I'll do better in the business world?

Naah. 

What about a lawyer? lol. umm. 

I reaally need to roughly figure out what I want pursue after secondary school. Oh and I just decided, I'm staying in pure-science. Learn what I can now, and later I'll decide where I'll head to. 

0 comments: