October 26, 2008

Yeahh.

The open house-cum-swim in the river was fun. Ace, Don and Auntie Mazlina and family where there too. There was a lot of laughing :) I honestly felt like staying a little longer when my mom said it was time to leave. 


We made a pit stop at home to freshen up before heading to auntie Nik's house and dance rehearsal. Sean and I only spent like 3 minutes at auntie Nik's open house. I felt bad but we were already half and hour late to dance rehearsal. Lucky for us auntie Nik's house was in Duta Nusantara (rehearsals are held weekly at Nusantara).

Auntie Mazlina and family were already there when we arrived. Auntie Nik's husband, Tan Sri Zaki Tun Azmi, was recently appointed the Chief Justice of the Federal Court. Amelia (Henderson)'s aunt was at the open house too. I think she's a lawyer, so her seeing Amelia's aunt at the open house didn't really come as a shocker. 

Rehearsals were fun (and tiring). Inka didn't attend rehearsal, maybe due to her finals coming up. Or was it her SPM examinations :\

Tariq and Alan were joking around with a 'Stitch' hat :) The hat was so fury. Sean and Alfin .. well, were being Sean and Alfin. Qissie was doing Maths :) And there was a walkie talkie moment. Siti, Alesia, Alia were darlings - uh ... as usual. 

Oh and we've completed the choreography to 'Welcome to the 60's from the Hairspray soundtrack. I love the dance. The next dance we had to learn was 'Its Hairspray'. Auntie Farah also had everyone walk around the room with poise. :) I won't be dancing to that number, but I loved the whole idea of the scene. 

After, mummy, Jean, Sean and myself went to Curve to catch HSM3. We've booked the tickets online (that would be the first time I booked movie tickets online, and I love booking online so much I think I wont be standing in the queue to purchase movie tickets ever again XD). 

I . Loved . It. I really really did. 

My brother's opinion of the movie had a complete oppose to mine. :\ He still says HSM is gay and childish. Throughout the movie I was slumped in his chair lol. He was smart enough to not share with me his comments during the movie. :) But he agrees that Troy's solo was not as bad as his solo in the second movie - Bet On It. Now THAT number was a little 'off' moment in the movie.

I don't quite favor the first 2 movies. But this one had so much energy and HSM3 really really went all out. I say, HSM3 had more 'it' than the first two. No spoilers. But those who're willing to spare and hour and a half and 10 ringgit for HSM3, give the movie a shot, I say go for it. 

0 comments: