October 30, 2008

Missed school again :\

To Latifah > 


I'm so sorry I didn't come to school today. I was watching TV so late last night, forgetting the next morning I'd have to wake up early. I know I promised, and I'm so sorry. I couldn't find the CSI:NY magazine at IKANO the other day. Either they had new issues of magazines stacked up or it was sold out. 

I spent the whole day watching interviews on Rove Live on youtube. Rove McManus would have to be my favourite Aussie talk show host for now. He's funny, such a gentleman and not to mention an amiable host. So far, I loved the interviews he did with Daniel Radcliffe, Brendan Fraser, Hugh Jackman, and Elmo/Kevin Clash. :) Yeah you heard (eh, read) me, Elmo who lives on Sesame Street. 

Heh, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix is on right now. It kinds of saddens me, Half Blood Prince is soon premiering and they'll be working on the last movie. Imagine that. the last movie. Harry Potter has been with us (1993') since we were seven, it'll be sad when it comes the time to accept the fact that Harry Potter has come to an end. :) But the spirit of Harry James Potter and J.K. Rowling will never be forgotten now, would it. 

How amazing is it, to know that there are people out there that can fit so perfectly to characters in a book (a VERY successful book). And did you know, that ALL the characters in the HP books are in Wikipedia?! They have the whole family tree there. My gosh ..

I think Harry Potter will be the talk when it comes to movies produced during our time. Like how our parents talk about Grease and Footloose.  

0 comments: