October 28, 2008

Another Cinderella Story

Found 'Another Cinderella Story' on youtube in parts. Told myself I'd just watch half of the movie and continue later. 


Well that didn't go as planned. :) I ended up watching the one hour and a half movie. It's now 3.56am and I just finished watching the movie starring Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley. 

I loved it. Yes it was another typical cliche cinderella story (note the title 'Another Cinderella Story'). But I still loved the movie. Selena Gomez <333>

I have a stiff neck, eyes red and swollen, but it was alllll worth it watching. Note to self, must get the HSM3 and Another Cinderella Story DVD. 

Maybe it's a good idea to get some sleep.



Have I mentioned I Love SelenaGomez 

:( I'd like to see her and Demi Lovato in more upcoming movies. 

0 comments: