October 31, 2008

Ben Folds

My brother came across Ben Folds. Uploaded songs onto our iTunes and I fell in love ever since :) 


Didn't get to climb up the Kiara hill this morning with mummy. Mummy was working late last night (till 3am :\) , felt too tired to go through the whole exercise regime we had planned for the day. There'll be other days. 

My dad came home for Friday prayers and brought Jean and I to his office. To do some 'work', haha. We do nothing at home, so might as well we make ourselves useful somewhere. :) lol all we did was sort out all the business cards my dad had stacked up in his office. Mark me, there were LOADS of cards. But it was fun, sorting with my sister.

After that we went to Bangsaw Village for groceries. Dad stayed at Starbucks, had a meeting. While Jean and I took our time at MPH. Jean bought her Winx Club magazine (boreee! XP read Archie, that's what I say), I looked for the day planner. Couldn't find one I liked, so I guess this gives me an excuse to go back to Curve for the planner :)

I looooove the grocery store at Bangsar Village. :) We bought the stuff to make s'mores. Ever since Qis's bday party and she made s'mores for us, I've been aching to make my own batch. Note to self, must ask Qis about it. (before I blow up my kitchen)

Mum&Dad are out. Work stuff. Dinner was pizza hut in front of our xbox playing the Sims. :) Will sleep early tonight, ballroom tomorow! :D ahhh can't wait.

0 comments: