October 17, 2008

PMR's over :) (yeaaah, 1 day too late)

The last paper was Geography. Answers were so close! You'd decide with A and when you do your last minute checking, you'd decide C. 


After the exam, people tell you it's A 

:) Hate it when that happens. lol. Halfway through the exam I was half-hoping my seniors to give me a sign. I dunno, lay out flowers outside the hall, or signal me in bird-language. SOMETHING to help with Geo :D

But naah. Everytime before an exam started, the pengawas would remind us that we were not to communicate with anyone inside or outside the hall. :) Whenever someone I knew passed by the hall, I'd immediately look down at my paper. Yeahhh, that paranoid about getting caught. 

I'd say PMR wasn't all that deadly. But the one paper I'd say was tough was Mandarin. I was drilling myself! I couldnt study my Geo when I got home after sitting for my Geo paper. :( I think I lost the A/B with my paper one. :(

After geography, people went to the field. :) I'll give you about 3 words to figure out what for. 

Yamuna ran around the padang :D hahah she was panting like 3/4 across the field. :) Maybe the studying-exam schedule lowered her stamina :) Maybe I'd ACTUALLY be able to keep about 50 steps behind her if I were to run with her. :\ eh wait. Studying and exam would've lowered my stamina as well....?

I have good neewwws! :) 

DanSing Thru Broadway is back on again :)

It'll stage next year in February for about a week. This time in DBKL. Not panggung bandaraya. The bigger auditorium. lol Sean and I should know where the building is. The last time Sean and I went to panggung for our first stage rehearsal, our driver dropped us off at DBKL instead off panggung DBKL. He said he'd wait for us till we were sure we were at the correct DBKL but I told him that he didnt have to wait.

In the end, Sean and I had to walk to panggung DBKL. :)

I cant wait :) Rehearsals start this Sunday. Cant wait to see everyone again.

I came home from school. I was beside my mom when she opened her daily planner. So. many. open. houses :) I thought the Hari Raya mood kind of subsided. But I guess it did only in my world. Saturday we had 4 houses. Sunday another few more. 

18.10.08
I'm going to CampRock! :) I dont know if I posted about the time I called hitz.fm but yeah I called hitz.fm and got myself a ticket into Camp Rock. It's a Malaysian version but i think some Disney people from Singapore are organizing too. I dunno.

I'm so excited :D Lat and Trishi says its me being all gay. Hahaha. Wtv, man. Oh and I'm on a mad hunt for interesting/smart facts to present to those 2. Mind-blow them :). Yeah, they think that's gay too.

After CampRock mumsters will pick me up and the whole family will be going to AuntieIdah+UncleZubir's house for Raya. My dad's in Dubai right now. Will be coming home next week. I hope he gets me something :) I didnt get to go online and look for what I wanted due to the ongoing PMR exams at the time. Maybe another camel. 

19.10.08
Rehearsal :) Mummy will drop Sean and me to Siti's house. Mummy has recording at 1pm. Rehearsal starts at 2pm. I love my mom. Despite her schedules she still makes time to make certain we get to do what we want. Supermom! 

After, Auntie Rozina's having an open house at 6pm. Rehearsal ends at 5pm :D hahah! I get to test how fast can I get ready for an open house right after rehearsal. Bring it :) Yayyyy, am (hoping) seeing Rowena again. She's adorable. My other favourite kid. (the first would be Jean-eeee)

Here comes the weekend! yeah yeah yeah!

2 comments:

Qistina said...

maemae! i moved.
http://yamadarepaintsreality.blogspot.com/
okay? now relink. Haha. bye now

kumiko said...

hello
how are you?
i am amanda from disney camp rock.
anyway what is cow's favourite music?