October 18, 2008

2008 - my reunion year

2008 would have to be the biggest reunion year in my book. So far. 


I found Irena De Fillipou on Facebook. I never knew her surname was 'De Fillipou'. She was my kindie best best best friend until she moved to Terengganu when I was eight. We never heard from each other ever since. She sent me a letter once but there wasnt an address. Mumsters and I went to her grandpa's house to ask for Irena's house address in Terengganu. I still dont know why didnt that work. Coincidently, Irena is good friends with YasminDisney, who's friends with AliaAstaman.

I also found Gino, well atleast that was he I knew him by when we were little. My parents were friends with his, it was almost every weekend my brother and I would go to his house for the whole afternoon. I found Gino in one of Krystle Koh's pictures on facebook. It was yet again another coincidence, Krystle was in Peter Pan - the Musical that staged midst of this year at Istana Budaya. Or was it last year? Anyway. She joined DanSing Thru Broadway and that was how I knew Krystle.

And just yesterday I went to UncleZubir+AuntieIdah's open house. Saw Atika and Imran the two people I think I spent my whole childhood with. Up until I was around ten I think. It was nice to see them again. :)

The year isn't ending until another 2 more months. Maybe I'll get to reunite with one of my childhood friends, again :) Fingers crossed. 

0 comments: