October 25, 2008

:) Survey-ing

A. Attached or Single? single

B. Best Friend? oh they know themselves :) Even if I don't tell them, they'd know. 

C. Cake or pie? Cake.

D. Day of choice? I'm torn between Saturday and Sunday

E. Essential item? jacket, sweater, cardigan ... whichever :)

F. Favorite color? green. not too grass-y, not to lime-ish

G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy bears

H. Hometown? PJ :D

I. Favorite indulgence? my mother's british scones. oh droool.

J. January or July? January

K. Kids? adorable

L. Life isn’t complete without? other people 

M. Marriage date? never thought of that. Hopefully on my birthday :) Double the presents! ;D

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1brother, 1sister

O. Oranges or Apples? apples

P. Phobias? complete darkness. Or having NO ONE around. 

Q. Quotes? A trying time is not a time to quit trying 

R. Reasons to smile? everything the world has to offer :)

S. Season of choice? spring

T. Tag 5 people: megan, lat, inka, qissie, johnny depp  

U. Unknown fact about me? I actually love HighSchoolMusical :\

V. Vegetable? Potatoes! 

W. Worst habit? I procrastinate. ALOT

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? both :) Havent tried either.

Y. Your favorite type of food? anything western i think. Italian I love too, but there are some I'm not very willing to try.

Z. Zodiac sign? taurus

0 comments: