October 24, 2008

Awesome ad in MeganChng's blog

Megan's blog had a neat ad by nuffnag.  It said 


Stress
How do YOU cope?



I thought that was pretty neat :) I also thought that the ad had a really cool song about having a GoodDay. Then I said, "I need to get myself this ad for my blog :) " 

It was after listening to the song over and over again was when I realized the song was Megan's iPod thingy in the blog :) not the ad. And I told myself, "How in the world did I think that?!"

I'm excited for what I have planned for today :) I have a try out session at the World Dance Academy for Ballroom :) It seems that I have to try out both Latin and Modern. And I cant wait :) After that I'll be heading for rehearsal at DutaNusantara :) cant wait either. And after that it's back home and it's gonna be just me and a hill of fluffy pillows. 

Sunday is gonna be a whole different story :)

0 comments: