October 22, 2008

Here come the holidays

I spent the afternoon reading a history book about Rome and the Vatican. I watched National Treasure yesterday and I remember admiring Benjamin Gate's wide field of history. I struggle with form 3 sejarah and he has the whole world's history and puzzles at the back of his hand. 

Thats when I decided, I'm gonna make this holiday a productive holiday before going back to school. School is interesting but there's so much more out there I'd much prefer spending three quarters of a year. World history, Ancient historical places, cities, Great leaders of 'yesterday' whose quotes and decisions still still relate to the people of today.

That's what I want to learn about the world. I think people who discover to the core of God's creations are very gifted and I boy do I respect them. But for me, personally, I'd much prefer studying the people of the world. Yesterday and today. God's creation are as perfect as it can get, we can appreciate by being amazed and keep on discovering. But it will stay as it is (putting aside the fact that mankind destroy and modify).

I want to learn about the people because I personally feel the mind is an interesting field to study. How it works, why it tells, how 'the mind' and 'the feel' can be such contrast. Mostly, how it thinks of such wonders. 

So anyway, I've listed a few things to do during the holidays. Suddenly the holidays doesn't seem enough (hah! when does it ever?)

  • Attend baking classes with my mum :). I love kitchen commotion. 
  • Latin dance. I forgot to call the studio this afternoon. Will do tomorow. **Alia, the studio I might be going to is in PJ. Might be too far for you, but I know theres a Havana Studios in Hartamas. But I dont know if they're good :) 
  • Read up some world history. Drop by the bookstore, get me a good book and read my day away ! :D 
  • DanSing Thru Broadway rehearsals obviously (:
  • Clean up room. My house is a storeroom its self :D
  • And ofcourse, a little bit of shopping here and there 
Thats about it for now. Am watching CSI:NY. shhhah!

0 comments: