October 20, 2008

Lil' Grasshopper

Everytime I'm watching a movie at home, just suddenly my mind would say, "You're supposed to be studying!" And then I'll think again, "Eh, what is there to study!?"


The studying bug is here to stay, folks. Instead of shoo-ing away the instinct I've decided to take it to my advantage.

I need want a few things from IKANO :) Best to make my list here as I'll probably lose it 2 hours after I write it down on paper. 

  • New sneakers. Those solid colored ones I see on Disney stars feet. Yeah, too much Disney, I start looking at their feet :) Been craving for a pair.
  • 2009 Day Planner. I need to help get Vicky (Mandarin tuiton teacher) one too. DanSing Thru Broadway is back on and will be staging in Feb2009. Rehearsals will start pouring. Best I get rehearsals organized.
  • Graphic tee. I have slogan tees, I want graphics :) I need to open up to different stuff. I'm too sticky to my usual. :\ 
  • CSI:NY magazine!!!! Latifah found it in IKANO :) She didn't buy it cos she already bought another mag. I figured I'll buy one before the Oct issue isn't in stock no more (do they publish the mag monthly?). We'll read it together in school, Lat :)
  • Yam ice-cream. I wait for yam ice cream in school it gets tiring. I want 24 hour supply of yam ice cream. :D ahah!
  • Ice cream cones. For my ice cream, duh. Lat and Trishi won't be eating ice cream in a bowl at my placeXP
  • HSM3 I cant wait :) MeganChng, Isaac, Nasha, Sara and I planned to watch it together. Though I'm not sure if the plan is still on. If it doesn't work out then I'll most probably treat my little sister to the movie :)
That's about it. I love CURVE and IKANO but sometimes it's seems as if they don't have much there. OU has everything but I go there all the time. I'm kinda torn between going to curve-cum-ikano-cum-ikea, sunway, or mid valley. Sunway and MidV might not have the magazine. But sunway and midV gives me more choices for the shoes and tee. Ice cream I can get anywhere lah.

I was so bored I browsed through all the pictures in the mac. Found many pictures of my sister camwhoring with the built-in camera. I still have no idea where it is btw. They say the mic and the camera are at the top of the moniter but theres only one hole. blondie ..



Yeah, thats me trying showing my sister who's the real camwhore in the family XP




Thats the little devil :) hahah. I love her. She's just a bucket load of joy and laughter. 



I found my brother camwhoring :D ahhhahah! I'll just put one up.



0 comments: