April 8, 2009

WOOOHHOOO :D One thing checked off the never-ending list.

So today I participated in the PRS Minggu Kerjaya thing we've been preparing for since last week. The career of our choice was the career of an Architect. It was fun. I've never considered looking into architecture as a possible future career for me (and I still dont, actually), but all the research and the stuff I read about famous architects, it's pretty interesting.


I'm pretty surprised the bulletin thing I was in charge of turned out okay. Yes, I admit it I started at the last minute and that was my fault, and completely irresponsible. But I got it done. :) 

At 2am ... 

But I got it done. 


Upcoming events (or events that require preparing waaayy before hand):-

  • HELP debate practices (9-13th April). This is the event I'm especially nervous about. We're getting together for almost every last two periods on schooling days. I think we might meet up during the weekend. I spend so much time on the internet reading stuff, I think my homework pile (uhh, some delayed since March) is getting so jealous it might run away (well wouldn't that make me the happiest person ever? :P )
  • Debate practice on Friday (10th April) after school. I made this a different sub point becaaaauuse, well this is like THE practice before we go to HELP. (haha it sounds funny when you say it like that .... go to HELP ... haha)
  • Parrttaaayyy on Friday (10th April). :) I've no clue what I'm wearing. 
  • DAVID ARCHULETA with Latatatatat on Saturday (11th April). (I guess the whole 'this-will-be-the-last-post-until-after-the-showcase' thing isn't working out.)
  • Parrrttaaayyy - again. On Saturday (11th April). And again, I don't know what I'll be wearing. 
  • HELP debate (14th April). 
  • Sri Aman Sports Day (16th April).
  • Disney Movie Marathon (18th April). Guys is it okay if we make it like .. 7pm ? The next point explains why.
  • DTB2 Watch-the-Musical thing :) :) :) WHEEEEE get to see the people agaaaiin. WHEEEE. (18th April).
  • Latifah's bday celebration :D :D a.k.a. PAAAARRRRTTAAAYYYY - again again. (25th April)
  • Ballroom Comp @ Pinang (1-3rd May).
  • Craaayyyzzzaayy practice for ballroom comp (12,18,19,25,26th April)
  • ehem ehem :D :D (5th May)
  • Mid Year exams (11th-22nd May)
  • PRS camp, probably :D :D In MAAYY TOO. After Mid Year exams.
  • And starting NOW till somewhere in the beginning of the month July, I'll be preparing for the PRS gathering. We have a really cool theme. I'm in charge of the activities, team sorting, aaaand prizes.

The thing is, I don't mind doing all these stuff cos I actually like doing it. It's different when you're loaded with things you love and things you say 'urrgh' to. You feeeeeeel me? Yeah Maryam and Fatin sorta influenced me into 'the zone' today with their whole mafia imitations.

So. How's your April lookin'? 

0 comments: