April 20, 2009

Is it really worth it.



When am I gonna find my Dimitri ?

Urgh the things fantasy movies can make you feel. Call it corny, but I've always wished for my very own fairy tale. My very own disney princess story. My very own perfect other half, not the other half you'd have to spend 5 years getting to know to know if he's the one. The one you dance with for 5 seconds and know, he's the one :)

I've always wanted my very own happy ending. 

I imagine a world where everything is simple. I'll only get myself into a jumble of 'thought webs' if I go deeper. So I'll just end it here. I want a world, where everything is simple. 



URGH. Disney makes you feel so good when you're watching the movie. Once it's over, you just feel so .. so ... "aww maaan". I envy Disney characters. 

Oh grow up. 






Duwan. 

0 comments: