April 3, 2009

Wooo

The weekend's FINALLY here. 


:) Means Ballroom class is merely hours away, HELP debate workshop in about ... let's see, 9 hours? And 2 days for me to complete whatever school assignments I've yet to complete. Whoopeee bring it on. 

:) It ALSO means. The next time I'm gonna say, "Its the weekend!", it's gonna be the same week I'll be watching David Archuleta live with Latifah Azlan :) 

Yeah okay, you guys are probably sick of me bringing up the whole DA thing. :) I promise this will be the last post ( until AFTER the showcase ) :D

Working on the PRS project thing at Fatin's was fun :) We made a papier mache globe and it was sticky-awesome-ness. Painted egg cartons blood red aaaaaaaaaaand laughed and talked on Fatin's toilet floor :D. Okay fine, we were in the toilet only because we didn't want to mess up Fatin's bedroom floor with PVA glue and newspaper strips. 



P/S : My mistake :) Latifah's birthday sweetness isn't over till 25th of April. :D  You have the whole of April, Lat :)

0 comments: