April 22, 2009

When life gives you lemons, make Iced Lemon Tea.

We had an exhibition at school today.


And today I felt SO much better about what's my pathway after SPM. I'm not too sure about it, but at least I get to study something I'm comfortable in, and can still do performing arts as a hobby. I'm probably gonna take the ADP in either psychology or mass comm. And in my two years in the US (hopefully I'll get accepted into Michigan Technology University - or something like that), I'll make time for auditions and performances and stuff like that. It's either MTU or University of Oregon. What I like about Oregon is that it 'sounds' really peaceful there. Theres a lot of activites available. And California, LA, and New York isn't too far away either. It'll be fun visiting as many states of the country as time allows. 

And whats best is that it's tax free (as what the lady at the INTO college stand told me). So yeah. But I don't hear/read much about performing arts in Oregon. 

Why the US? Their performing arts is ... flexible? Performing Arts in the UK is awesome too. But for now, the ADP system seems much easier. Oh and sorry if I got any steps wrong/completely misunderstood the system. I only got my rough pathway this afternoon.

Nontheless, that's my rough plan for my first step :)

Study a course, get a degree in something solid, and performing arts comes in as a hobby. And I'm fine with that. As long as in the future, I have a solid job, and I get to do some theatre, I'm happy. Of course, prince charming and a happy family is what I'm looking forward to too. 

The future is such a scary thing to think about. But I'm looking forward to it :) But what I'm sure of, is that one day in the future, mummy and I will have our visit to the Maccu Piccu village in Peru on my expense. And daddy will get to visit the Wonders of the World - also on my expense. 



I pray, for lemons. 

So that I can make lemonade. And hopefully some tea too. So we'll have not just lemonade, but Lemon Tea. If I can get ice, we'll have ICED lemon tea :)

But for now, let's go for the lemonade. 

heh :) sorry, this was too adorable.

0 comments: