April 16, 2009

Confessions of a not-so-shopaholic

Planned to leave the stadium earlier, so I could go watch the HELP debate semifinals. I figured I needed to watch more live debates, thats one of the best ways to improve .. i think. 


But in the end, Trishi and I couldn't leave early. The discipline teachers and Cik Liew explained that it was a schooling day and whatnot. It was when they explained it hit me, it was a Thursday and yeah, if we left early with no permission it was sort of skipping school. It didn't hit me before because ever since std1, Sports day used to be on a Saturday. soo uh .. well whatever, it just didn't hit me :) And I apologize to the discipline teachers if it seemed like we were being difficult students. I really wasn't thinking clearly :) 

We stayed on for Sports Day and I'm glad we did. Hijau wasn't leading, on the contrary we accumulated the least points. BUT. While I cheered and screamed for the athletes and the senam robik .. people .. I felt so much enthusiasm, I had this urge to shout, Hijau we can do this! The juniors were pretty enthusiastic as well, I hope they too, felt that urge to really fight for the title as champion.

:) We finished last this year. With Blue leading, and Kuning in second place. Congrats to Kuning. The feeling must be wonderful :) You guys really deserve it, you've worked so hard. 

So Hijau, next year, we'll really go for it :) Our seniors could do it, no doubt we can too.

After the event was over I got to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic. A movie I've been wanting to catch ever since it started screening here (March 29th, if I'm not mistaken). And it was a good movie :) I liked it. After the movie, I swear I had the urge to swipe a credit card. Apparel stores that never caught my attention suddenly seemed so attractive and I had the urge to walk in. Eventhough I only had like what, RM15 in my wallet? :) 

But it was good fun.

I had a fun day. I'm really tired but I don't think that'll be a good enough reason to skip Add Maths tuition. I wouldn't think of it. As it is, I am clueless in class. 


I'm sorry my blog is all text and no pictures. Recently I've been way too lazy to search. 

0 comments: