April 6, 2009

Take a Breath

I can't wait for May. But at the same time I don't want April to go :) April '09 has to be one of the best months so far. 


So. I'm still working on the debate. Mind boggling. But fun :) We're definitely gonna give the debate our best shot. The PRS minggu kerjaya thing is almost over. This Wednesday to be exact. The whole papier mache globe thing was fun and all, today Maryam, Fatin and myself drew and painted the globe. But the bulletin thing I'm in charge of is such a burden. Just because my printer is being weird and I'll have to print out the pictures at a shop. And I have only tomorrow to do so.

Although I'm pretty excited for the Minggu Kerjaya thing :) Experience. But we might be missing our class photo session ): Booo. I missed last years class photo session, the fact that I'll be missing in this years class photo really bugs me. 

Ballroom practice is getting intense every single class. 2 weeks left before the comp.

0 comments: