April 8, 2009

HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE!!!

:D Inka was at KLIA when David arrived.


Inka, thank you soooooo much for putting up with my calling every 5 minutes to check if David's arrived. And ohhhhhmygod when he did ... 

He clenched the phone in my hand, almost screaming. I heard the fans on the other line scream his name, cheer, ask for autographs and photos. Ohhhmygosh :) And they started singing Crush together. That is so adorable.

The bodyguards had to bring David back into the ... departure thingy because there were too many people. 

And all of a sudden I hear, on the other line, people cheering and screaming. When I asked Inka what was going on, ... 

"He's waving."

HAHAHHA :D

Mae : Is he smiling? Is he smiling?

Inka : Yes omigosh he won't stop smiling! He's always smiling! He's so cute! :D

Well I dunno if she smiled but I could hear it. 

): OHHHH GOSH I wish I was there. But never the mind :) The chance to see him as close as an audience gets to the stage, is already one of the awesome-est things ever.

0 comments: