June 18, 2009

Time flew by

It seemed like only yesterday I was in the car heading south to Malacca. 


I got back most of my mid-year exam results. I'm not satisfied with my marks but whats done is done. I'll just have to promise myself I'll work harder fort he next examination. Which is in a little more than a month btw. 

I bought Reader's Digest June issue that came with a free February issue. And I really like the articles in the magazine. I read articles on Tasmanian tigers, snake massages, the Canine Connection programme at the Echo Glen Children Centre in Washington, an inspirational woman named Sunitha from India, Danny Wallace and many many more. And all these from only the February issue. I'm thinking about subscribing.

What's new?

Umm. Jean turned 9 yesterday :) My dad got her this HUGE chuppa chuppa lollipop. it's humongous it's like three times the size of my fist. Pretty cool :) We'll be going to OU this Sunday 'cos my sister wants to celebrate at Space Galactica (or was it Galaxie) and Art Attack. 

I can't believe it's already Friday. After today, it's gonna be Saturday :) and then Sunday :) I have a good feeling about this weekend. Suddenly I have so much motivation to finish up all my homework and cleaning up my room. Oh well :) Marinate the feeling while it  lasts. 

0 comments: