June 23, 2009

Secrets of The Fearless



The new book I've recently been so hooked on. 

I can't put it down. Tried. Couldn't. It's about HMS Fearless and young John Barr. He and his father was cheated off their property, accused of murder, and in their attempt to run from the angry mob and the head of the mob, who was the actual murderer, they were pressed into the navy - against their will. But John and his father, Patrick were assigned to different ships. Patrick to the HMS Splendid and John to the HMS Fearless . It's a really good book. 

In the book, the Scots are a was with the French. Basically, it's about life at sea. 

Lion King rehearsal tomorrow. Latin technique drilll-llll-llling on Thursday. The lion king performance is on Friday, I can't wait :) The schools musical is this Saturday. Wheeee. Latin exam this Sunday. Can I not go to school on Monday? :) :) Naahh. I'll be going to school on Monday. There's something happening on Monday but I can't tell you. Shhh. 

Anyway.

Good luck to those in the school's musical :) :) Work hard. People are coming to watch, so show 'em whatcha got. 

0 comments: