June 7, 2009

Like kindergarten

Started class with aunty Farah again today :)


I. Love the class. I felt like kiddie tingle, like, bubbles of genuine happiness popping in me and I just wanted to hug my knees, shape myself into a human ball and roll around the floor. But I didn't do that, of course. Would've scared the other people there. 

Oh and thats the other half of the best part of class :) I've missed everyone sooo soo much. It's good to see them again. Laughing at each other during routines, while we practice, make weird sounds ... Yeah I missed that :) 

There's one week left to the holidays. Sunday today was awesome, cos I came back from dance rehearsal knowing I could sleep not worrying whether or not I've forgotten anything for Monday's list of hand-ins and should-be-done-before-Monday-work. I have piano and mandarin tuition tomorrow, and I love that stuff and all, but I just don't feel like right now. I want to go back to Sunday 2pm - 7pm. 

Will be going over to the ballroom studio for practice for the whole week. I'm pretty excited. I really like going there, even though I'm as silent as a mouse when I am there, but I still love going there :) :). I'm not as tight as I am with the WDA people as I am with the DTB people [but ofcourse, I've known most of the DTB people since 2005], but we're cool, and they're super nice people. Takes time to build new friendship, I just wish my social skills were a little more pro than it is now. I'm terrible at making new friends ): If there was a master in this particular field, I beg to be your little grasshopper. 

WHICH REMINDS ME! :) I have this sudden craving of making new friends. Any takers? Bear warning, my attempts to start a conversation might be a little off, but bear with me :) I am working on my people skills. :) heh.

Krystle with be rolling with me to Malacca for the latin competition! :D Isn't that great? She says we'll stuff ourselves with chips on the way there. lol. Its a 2 hour drive, we could chomp down I dunno, maybe 20 packets of chips? And I don't think we'd be able to squeeze into our costumes for the comp after all that chips. :) But it did sound like a fun idea. When we told Sean about this, all he said was, "Hah. I'd be able to fit into my costume. 'Cos I don't eat junk food."

Chhhhhh. Men.

0 comments: