June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson.

I still can't swallow the whole thing.


I can't believe he's gone. But I pray we never let him die. I regret not really appreciating him before. I used to listen to his songs and say, "this is beautiful." But I never made time to sit down, close my eyes, and let the message reach me. Only a true .. beautiful soul (?) could deliver such a message.

I listen to Man in the Mirror. And just the beginning, where he 'hmm's .. I swear I could've cried. Then I scribble the lyrics onto my memo pad, bubbles of bliss and something else I can't put my finger on forms in me and tears swell my eyes I couldn't see what I've written. His voice soothed me, and every word just pierces my everything inside me and just then I wanted to scream Why. Why leave us. And then I cried. I cried inside and thats just worse cos the emotion just stays there and overwhelms you.

When you listen to this song and how he sings it, I'm just so certain He brought Michael down to earth for everyone of us to be close to. Michael was there for everyone.

Michael Jackson, you are magic.



I can't tell you just how much I miss you. Words fail me. 

0 comments: