June 19, 2009

Krystle's Tag

1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to be kissed?

Hand. HEEE! :) Naaahh. I don't know, really.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
I felt like I only got 2 minutes of sleep.

3. Who was the last person you took a photo with?
The whole family for Jean's midnight birthday cake

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled.
Uhh. I, don't think so.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Yes.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Umm. No. Good friend, but not best friends.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
No, no ofcourse not

8. What does your last text msg say?
Hah :) Don't bother with my cellphone

9. What are you thinking of right now?
What in the world is on Nickelodeon right now.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Whole family.

11. What time did you go to bed last night?
3am. Oh doont ask.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Got it for free. Joined this event thing and got it :) Pretty neat.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Nope. Not even my future husband

14. Who was the last person who texted you?
It's been awhile. I can't remember.

10  names:
1. Krystle Koh
2. Siti Amirah
3. Qissay Siregar
4. Inka Jaisi
5. Alesia Dhana
6. Latifah Azlan
7. Trishii
8. Amelia Henderson
9. Alfin Lian
10. Razlan Yusoff

[there's no order. Just random names that pop up, I write]

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
If I told you, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you :) Or worse. 

16. Is no.3 a male or female
Heh, Qis you're lucky they gave you an easy question :) Qis is a she. A very pretty she.

17. If no.7 and no.1 got together, would it be good?
No. 1 would have to learn French and put up with a whole lot of Trishay-ness.

18. What is no.1 studying about?
SPM. Although I have a feeling in her head, she's dancing the cha cha

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
I dunno. Quite recent. Not more than a week ago.

20. Is no.4 single?
Reeoww.

21. Say something about no.2
Dayuummm.

22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
What're you a love doctor or something. Umm. I can't imagine that happening :P

23. Describe no.9
um. Skillzzz to the brim :)

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
Knock their heads together.

25. Do you like no.8?
I can't staaaand her. :P Chh. Nahh I love me some Ameliaaa :)

0 comments: