June 6, 2009

How he rolls.

Latin class went okay. I was about to walk up to the studio when I realized I had forgotten my latin shoes :\ So mummy had to drive me all the way home and back again to the studio to get a pair of shoes.


Samba isn't getting any easier. I had a lot to work on before next Sunday. If I'm not mistaken, Johnston, Nicole, Sylvia and Jimmy went to Hong Kong for a competition. All the best :) I think Belman went, too. To support. 

I had a dream last night. It was a pretty interesting dream although I couldn't remember much of it except for a blurry summary of what was it about. I did remember the last few minutes of it before I woke up. I was chasing Marisa 'cos she said she had something she wanted to show me. We passed by Latifah sitting with a bunch of people in orange suits interviewing them O.o [ btw, the place my dream took place was like this hogwarts castle thing, like a school, a campus, but a castle. lots of things going about ]. I lost Marisa and ended up in the boys territory. the campus was split to to parts, one side for ladies, the other for men and we were prohibited to enter the other. I bumped into a guy and wanted to run away cos I knew I'd get in trouble with the head. But the guy wouldn't let me go, and then it hit me, I turned and looked at the guy, it was Dhivya in a disguise. Then I remembered that we were all part of a mission to find something sacred in the boys part of the castle. 

And then I woke up. 

:)

I hope I find out exactly what was it we were looking for. 

Anyway. Mummy, Sean, Jean and I had lunch at Amcorp. It's been a while since I last visited Amcorp and some stuff has changed, upgraded. Had lunch. Looked around and went home. 

At the traffic light at jalan 222, we waited for the light to turn green. And from our left there was a guy, maybe about 17? 19? was on a bicycle, with a purple backpack and some stuff sticking out of the half-closed zipper. She zoomed pass us, quite fast, but in a pace enough for us (in the car) to catch about a 3 second glance of him.

He was a good looking fellow. Sharp features, and he had a smile and his face that made you smile too. He looked so clean-cut, so honest, and he cycled not too fast, not like those guys that cycle ridiculously fast on the road maybe imagining themselves a F1 racer or something, he cycled in a quickened pace but more like because he was excited to get to where he was supposed to go. Adorable :)

Mae : Mummy we should roll down the window and cheer him on.

Mummy : Haha. I'd roll down the window and ask for his number. "Auntie why would you want my number?" ( she was mocking of what he would probably reply ), I'd reply, "I have a daughter."

Mae : O.o AHHAHA!


Anyway.

Random, good-looking, gorgeous smile guy with the purple backpack (or was his shirt purple? -.- I cant remember) on the bicycle, if you're reading. Call me. :) 555-9894.


I just got back from a wedding of a family friend. Congrats :) :) 

And it hit me, In roughly the same amount of time I felt like since I was in kindergarten and now that I'm in form4, I'd be getting married. 

Dangit where IS that future husband of mine :P 

1 comments:

Natasha Yusof said...

and ur only 16!!! i'm 25 and Fino has not even proposed!!! :s heehee