June 4, 2009

Order up!

Correction to the previous post. Lat and I watched season 4. :) Pending season 5. Is that right? pending?


I spent my day waiting tables and walking around Curve. 

Waiting tables was a fun experience. The lady in charge, Shirley, would call out, "AMOI!" everytime an order was up :) hahah. And she'd call the guys, "BOYY!". It was fun. Shirley is really nice, putting up with my being such a noob at this. I hope by the end of the day I improved atleast a little. I noticed at the end of the day, I was walking almost as fast as the other waiters :D haha They more like glide than walk. After awhile you sort of go on on automatic.

menu. order. food. drinks. trays. dirty dishes. money. change. Pretty cool. I had some trouble with the pricing and the menu but I guess that sorta thing takes time. I'm going back tomorrow. Earn some pocket money :) Next job, probably during the 2 month holiday, maybe I'll try out a bakery or an apparel store. that would be pretty neat, being part of the action behind scenes :D

lol. I was bringing an order out to the customers, and this super tall figure on my right, towering over me, it's shadow blocking the source of light, it said, "MAE!" I looked up and yelled back, "ALFRED!!"

lol! Alfred was there for the Taylors College open day thing. Asked me what was I doing there, I explained, bla bla bla and I had to go. I was on dutayy. cheyyyyyh :) hah. But it was good seeing a familiar face there. 

Latin private class was .. tough. Samba is verryy enjoyable but its difficult ): I can't get it right and it's so frustrating cos competition is next week. NEXT WEEK! dangit. Tomorrow, if possible I'll squeeze in a movie in the morning :P and then off to wait tables and then practice at the studio and then tuition. and then SLEEP. Oh that sounds good. SLEEEP.

0 comments: