June 3, 2009

Paper paper paper planes!

HAH get it?! LOST, season 5. GET IT!? Charlie has 5 fingers up. :) cuute.

Finally had the LOST season 5 marathon at Latifah's place. The was LOST, lying down on the floor, pillows, sleeping, the roti man, mcD's, and a confused mcD's delivery guy. OH, and youtube :)

Supposed to be there at 7am.



Got there at 9am.

It's surprising how difficult it is to wake up early during the holidays.




.... okay, not that surprising.

But I had a good time :) I slept and Lat was like, "Mae are you sleeping?". And I was like, "Yeah". And after lunch, we watched a couple more episodes, I turned around and Lat was on the bed sleeping. I didn't bother asking her if she was sleeping ... cos I knew she wouldn't answer :D

We ordered mcD's, and the mcd delivery dood had trouble locating Latifah's house. We heard the doorbell ring, so we ran to the door ready to get our hands on our lunch, but when we got the gate, all we heard was a motorcycle driving off and no lunch ):

So we were like, "Whaaaat??" We took 2 seconds to get out and he drove off?! Puzzled, we stood there behind the gate wondering why in the world did the mcd dude drive off so fast. Lat was about to call the mcd .. umm .. base? (WOW MILITARY TALK) and suddenly she was like, "OH!! HAHA! It wasn't the mcd guy." She walked to the gate and in my head I was like, "Then who else could it be?", I watched Lat walk to the gate, and thats when I saw the loaf of Gardenia bread pinned between the gate and the .. wall beside it. "It was the roti man, THATS why he drove off so fast."

this was so sweet :)

Eventually we got our mcd's. But when we opened the plastic, there staring right at our faces, a box that said, "20 pieces" (chicken nuggets). Lat and I ordered fried chickkkayn. So Lat was about to call the mcd person, but then decided to check the contents of the said box with 20 pieces of chicken nuggets, and our fried chickkkayn was there in the box. :D aiyo. Lucky we checked, or the mcd people would've gotten yelling from 2 16 year olds, and the two 16 year olds wouldn't gotten serious embarassment, and may never ever get to work at mcd's. :\

:) He's so sweet in season 5.

I didn't finish season 1, and I friggin hope i get to finish it soon cos there's so many unanswered questions, and I really really wanna watch the part where Sawyer gives this cute-roll-eye-look and jumps off the helicopter and back onto the island just because the helicopter couldn't carry the weight and someone had to jump off. And he volunteered. AHHHH SO ADORABLE.


There's so much to do during the holidays, I'd right them down on paper, but I know I'd loose it and a tree wouldn't been sacrificed for nothing. So I'll list them out here, so I won't forget :D :D. I'll tab this post as .. don't forget :D

  • PRS board 09/10 [omigod can you believe it's soon to be 2010?!] essay(s).
  • PRS gathering game preparations.
  • A whole lot of cleaning up
  • A whole lot of studying .... up :D
  • latin comp serioussssss preparations
  • Petronas perfomance with the weirdo's I love so much :)
  • the takes-up-whole-of-my-sunday-afternoon-but-atleast-I-get-to-see-the-weirdos dance class .. on Sundays <3
  • latin dance class on Saturdays
  • guitar lessons, piano lessons
  • tuition
  • Bio lab report(s) .. lol I guess even the holidays couldn't keep biology away
  • Physics formative marks (exercises)
  • BM and English oral exam preparations
  • 3 movies to catch :) The Hannah Montana (is it spelled with a 'h'?) Movie, 17 again and Angels and Demons. yayy
  • Get new top and new pants. Nichii and Kitschen (love that place. Went to the branch in Tropicana City Mall ... and I love that place wheee ;D) sells (haha, I typed 'seels' and then I changed it. that was funny) reasonably-priced pant..aloons.
  • Get Jean's present.
  • latin exam preparations (.. yeah O.o exams. Teacher Joanne just told me yesterday)
  • ummm ... sleep.

But most of the stuff up there I really love :) So I couldn't imagine any other way to spend my holidays.

Oh wait I can. 21 hours of sleep a day, and 3 hours of nothing but eat and television. Oh yeah.

P/S: Excuse the bad english ): I'm soo sleeeeepy. Can't be bothered to edit.

0 comments: